View Single Post

May 30th, 2013, 10:37
Yesterday I had a thought.

I iften try to bring impressions & newsy from the RPC & the Games Com to you … Why not ask community members in general if they could provide the Watch with an report from a regional/local role play convention, if C-RPG makers/publishers are there, too ?

I was thinking of PA, for example (which is Latin and means "Peace", by the way, as far as I know), perhaps the SDCC or what else might be there.

And it wouldn't need to be offline game makers & publishers alone - often I see online games being advertised there, too.

Or other things as well - how's the development for the 5th rule set of (A)D&D going on ? Have C-RPGs been converted into pen & paper ? Similar things.

This way we could get reports from all over the world. From Asian perhaps as well. Which would be interesting because I don't have a clue about what's going on there regarding C-RPGs (and even less regarding pen & paper RPGs).

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR