View Single Post

June 3rd, 2013, 13:07
Lords Of The Fallen was there, however, as uninformed as I was, I didn't recognize the title, and thus didn't play it (I don't even remember anymore whether it was playable at all), I'm sorry.

I have a sheet here, however, showing a knight's hand holding a sword, on which stands (in German language) : "make it into your story", the face book sign and then /lordsofthefallen , and www.cigames.com

Another sheet I have here is about 4 seemingly F2P games : "Order Of The Chaos", "Order Of THe Chaos : Duels", "Heroes Of Order & Chaos", "Dungeon Hunter 4". All of them are by one firm/developer called "Gameloft".

The magazine "buffed" had of course a stage and a booth there (like every year), and they have a line of photos up as well : http://www.buffed.de/Role-Play-Conve…Fotos-1072181/

The C-RPG part on the RPC has been shrinking, in my opinion. None of the "bigger names" where there, except Square Enix.

And, of course, the RPC is rather traditionally oriented towards LARP and pen & paper role playing. For that, it was a great thing again.

As a side note, Mr. David Prowse, the actor who played Mr. Darth Vader, was also there, selling signed photos. This was quite a surprise to me.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR