View Single Post

June 9th, 2013, 16:50
Thanks Couch,

I paid for the original Deus Ex twice. When it frist came out it would not run on my rig. I returned the game (you could do that back then) and ended getting Deus Ex along with Grim Fandango about a year and a half later. After finishing Deus Ex the game went into my top 5 games of all time. Never finished the first sequel and loved the latest Deus Ex H.R.

I started my hard core gaming on an Apple 2 so I can never totally hate on the Apple. And to my great surprise I found I could do a lot of good stuff on the Ipad. But when I started exploring the games that were out there, the IPad1 was not up to snuff for all the latest games. Yes, Touch screen gaming is not a good as mouse/keyboard. But for me neither are game controllers.

So yeah, I look forward to an IOS Deus Ex. I look forward to a graphic novel Deus Ex. I look forward to a Sy-fy original mini series Deus Ex. I look forward to a breakfast cereal Deus EX. I look forward to Deus Ex on the Oculus Rift. I look forward to the Watch looking forward to a future versions of Deus Ex . . . nah that's crazy

Dajjer

Keeper of the Watch