View Single Post

June 18th, 2013, 12:22
Frankly, I see what MS are doing with Xbox One as part of the inevitable evolution of the current industry.

Reselling games and the whole concept of games being almost a physical product you can own and call your property is going away. There's just no way around it. I'm surprised it's taken this long, to be honest.

I think that's a good change, actually, but not for the reasons you might expect.

Online-only is another super obvious future development. I expected this to happen years ago - and there's just no way around it.

Another good change - and things like this will help promote online capability for everyone - which should have been completely standard by now.

The pricing is questionable - I suppose, but no matter how you look at it, you do get a pretty cool setup compared to a similarly priced PC. I could do without most of the things - but as a modern media/gaming center in your home - it's not all that bad.

MS are being targeted - but I see everyone doing the exact same thing (or worse) in just a few years.

People are being silly, if you ask me.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential