View Single Post

June 22nd, 2013, 14:15
Originally Posted by Alrik Fassbauer View Post
How do you actually do it ? There simply is no experience with game makers for that.
Exactly. It would be a challenge.

But still - seeing that "Lula" appears to be so much "immature" - doesn't fit this into "games" rather/better than "serious sex" ? How would you define "serious sex", anyway ?
I was talking about a serious, mature RPG about sex. The game should take sex seriously, which is not the same as the sex being "serious". Imagine a game where sex is an essential activity, like combat in a more traditional RPG. Your character could have sexual skills and traits, rather than skills and traits geared towards fighting. Why not magic too? Sexual magic.

Any "serious and mature RPG" won't give me the sense of Escapism I'm seeking when I play games. It just would disturb my Escapism by putting too much RL into it.
I wasn't thinking RL at all. By "serious" I mean that sex should not be thrown in for laughs or titilation alone (though it could possibly be both fun and titillating) but be an essential part of a proper game.

And I really don't know/understand why people want to play games for NOT perform some sort of Escapism.
Actually, what I pictured when making my initial comment was escapist indeed; something like a game based upon Piers Anthony's Cluster series, where your character would have to figure out an alien culture and its sexuality, come to understand what turns the aliens on and learn how to perform satisfying alien sex.

Mr Smiley

Watchdog