View Single Post

June 24th, 2013, 08:04
Originally Posted by Korplem View Post
Haha, ok settle down, sweetie. I'm sure you expected somebody to take your bait when you said that since the popular opinion is that it's cheap and don't jump on that either, I said "popular opinion" not that it's right. I hadn't realized that EU prices were artificially higher; I don't make a habit of keeping up with prices for which I am not exposed to. Foolishness, thy name is Korplem.

So, yes, by all means you are absolutely correct. Steam is a steaming pile of shit because they charge you too much. Congratulations on your forum victory!
Try not to have an entire script written about future debates with people - and you might actually get to know them a little.

However, if you want to indulge yourself with this fantasy version of me - where my opinions are not actually my opinions - but just something I say for kicks to provoke the few dumb enough to take the bait - then I won't stand in your way.

That said, if my opinions DO happen to provoke - I certainly don't mind very often

As for Steam - I'm simply not as happy with it as most seem to be. Steaming pile of shit? A bit harsh - but in some ways it's definitely more shitty than one would expect from people with such resources and such a powerful position.

I'm really sorry if that's a problem for you. Well, ok, no I'm not

DArtagnan

Waste of potential