View Single Post

June 24th, 2013, 08:33
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
My claim wasn't ridiculous, because it made sense. You're not making any sense. If imagination is all you need to stimulate yourself - then why are you talking about this game again?
Your claim was ridiculous because you were comparing sex in a game with real life sex. And you acccuse me of a cop out? Of course no activity in a game measure up to real life.

To remind you, here is your ridiculous statement again:
I don't think the same is the case for sex simulation at all - because there's no way to stimulate the senses that's convincing enough - and the frustration level can potentially be quite high.
That's simply too much to ask.

I haven't said sex isn't interesting - though I imagine it could have been an effective strawman against an idiot.
I got the wrong impression from these quotes then:

It's not interesting enough to warrant this level of attention.
Sex is also incredibly boring unless you're actually doing it.
…to actually sit down and play a sex game would be a complete waste of time, as far as I'm concerned.
…my imagination tells me it would be extremely boring compared to a traditional RPG setting.
All wich suggests that you are comparing sex in a game with sex in real life, which is ridiculous. Because you can say that about anything: It's better in real life.

Oh, here you go again:

I said sex isn't interesting if you're not doing it - at least not very much so.
I would like to claim that if it's interesting in real life, then it can be interesting in a game.

Mr Smiley

Watchdog