View Single Post

June 25th, 2013, 00:53
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Still playing Dragon Age - and I've just reached my least favorite section: Orzammar.

This is the test of whether I truly intend to finish the game this time, because I find the Deep Roads especially boring.

I already used the popular "Skip the Fade" mod - because even though I loved that section first time in, it's really dreadful on a replay.
Damn you, Dart. You made me reinstall DA:O I will definitely get Skip the Fade installed as well. Totally agree with what you said about the Fade. And I *hate* deep road as well. I usually quit the game when I reach Orzamma as well. I hate politics, I hate Dwarfs, I hate underground, 'nuff said.

I find myself wishing I liked playing mages - because I have a feeling they're really entertaining in this game. I use Morrigan, but I don't really put much effort into learning the spells or the combos. I just do the obvious and it works most of the time.
My first playthrough (and the only game I played from the beginning to the end) I chose a human noble. I enjoyed warrior as well as the human noble origins, but after playing through DA2, I felt that the class that fits to story best is perhaps the magi origin. So this time, I picked a human mage!! This is my 3rd attempt to finish game as a mage. I hope I will make it through this time!

Other than that, still playing WoW, BG:EE and ME3.

BG2 fan girl
BG2: Eowyn & Anomen
IWD: Orhlanna & Korin
ME: Shepard & Garrus

purpleblob

Princess