View Single Post

June 28th, 2013, 16:41
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
You can spin or tilt the camera, hold middle mouse button (scroll wheel). IIRC, A and D also rotate the camera. I agree that ranged is probably underpowered, but I found it useful to always have one hunter on the field to mop up injured opponents that my melee soldiers couldn't quite finish - their high movement and range makes them great for that job. Agreed on the difficulty curve - I think the devs already mentioned they would address this in a patch.
Middle mouse button doesn't work, but I'll try A & D. That will help a lot, actually. Does that work on the world map, too?

As for the "mop up" range usage— since they hit less than 50% of the time on a good day for minimal damage at near point blank range, I've found that a scout is vastly more effective in this situation. They can move twice what anyone else can AND can contribute to overall combat because they hit hard. Ranged units literally just run around making noise with their boom sticks while everyone else fights and wonders why they brought them in the first place… LOL

ChaosTheory

Sentinel