View Single Post

July 4th, 2013, 16:15
Think I'll go with WIS to maintain some sense of immersion. Also saving throws were present in both PS:T and the Kotors and I never bothered understanding them so hopefully I'll get away with it

What about multiclassing/prestige classes and whatever changes, besides the increased cap, MotB brings? I understand multiclassing and prestige classes do not require questing like in DA:O so it's mostly about altering the playstyle and new skills/feats/spells?

Is the character transfer to MotB just about the numbers or is there a story connection (one which could potentially render the transfer theoretically impossible as in DA:O -> Awakening)?

Last and probably least, is there anything I just have to grab from this thread or nwn vault for either of the 2 campaings I'm planning to play (like the apparently famous PrC pack)? I know that NWN2 was a mess upon release and the activity related to the main campaign suggests 2 years of patching weren't enough.

I'd just like to interject here and point out that I'm not going to say anything to spoil the mood, Chief. I'll just float here and watch. Don't mind me, just sitting here, floating and watching, that's me.

Kostas

Dormant Watcher