View Single Post

July 4th, 2013, 17:15
Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
Z you beat me to posting this. I would have put "League of Legends" in the title.

it should be noted that lol and j/k were in the Facebook post.

One of the things that's been going on with teens and twitter is its become a competition of who's post is most outrageous. They can make 4chan users blush.

That said, the Law doesn't typically go this far when teaching a kid a lesson (he was 19). An arrest, maybe a night in jail a come back in a month for your hearing where they drop all charges is often good enough.
Police dispute the "lol" and "j/k" were in the post. But lets say it was. I still don't find what he said funny in any way, shape, or form. But for those thinking there was severe over-reaction from law enforcement, what if they ignored it and he DID do this?? You simply cant say "well he wouldn't do that" nowadays. You just never know. What would you be saying then? How they had the chance to act and didn't? It is clearly of case of they are fucked if they do and fucked if they don't.

We satisfy our endless needs, and justify our bloody deeds, in the name of destiny, and in the name of God.

Icefire

Sentinel
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor