View Single Post

July 4th, 2013, 18:49
Sarcasm and irony does do well on the internet, does it now? And even if he was adding the J/K for Just Kidding, to me what he said is not something you say, not even in jest.

And not even in my country, Denmark, where the Danes are sort of world champions in sarcasm and irony would his sentence go well. It is clearly marked as a threat to hurt someone - and in Denmark, we look very seriously at threats like these. I don't think, however, that he would be facing 10 years in prison in this country e.g. Denmark.

He would probably have been arrested and had a stern talking to with a an older policeman, and maybe, just maybe a night or two in jail….Or he would have been arrested and let go after 23-34 hours…..and maybe the charge would still stand.
This is normally enough to get young men like this young man to think twice abot what he should be saying in public forums i.e. on the internet e.g. like Facebook.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor