View Single Post

July 8th, 2013, 21:36
As for the healing in NWN and Hordes and Underdark, I've read somewhere (in a walkthrough, I think?) that if you give your henchmen healing potions they will drink them, if they get down to say the 'badley wounded condition. Also, you really should get healing kits, and have your main character (pc) learn the heal skill (put 4-6 points into this skill, as it is really, really helpful).

You should download Pirates of the Sword Coast and Wyvern Crown of Cormyr.
While at first, Pirates seem to be about, yes pirates, the story branches out into a full fledged adventure. I played as a rogue and a gnome. I just forgot that rogues get access to a skill called Use Magic Device. However, in the last battle, I had to cheat (via god mod) to beat the last aspect of the game. Very annoying it was, but finally the game ended.

Wyvern Crown of Cormyr - I've just finished this fine mod/game. Wyvern Crown of Cormyr has an great story, and you get to ride horses and compete in a jousting tournament. The characters you meet have a great backstory as well - be sure to talk to them and ask them about themselves. Be warned though: In a pivotal part of the game, you'll need a horse. And there's no foreshadowing of this. Very annoying. Also, it features and underwater area, also very annoying, at least to me. But overall, a great mod/game.

I can recommend Darkness over Daggerford as well; as far I'm concerned this is by far the best module of them all to date for NWN. Great story, great characters, and a challenging but not diffucult battle at the end.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

aries100

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor