View Single Post

July 12th, 2013, 02:22
These reviews are practically worthless. Where the heck does Connected Digital World get their ideas about quest design. Why don't they describe what a good quest is because I doubt they understand RPGs.

There are actual intergrated Quests about gathering information, solving mysteries, and escape plans, unlike 90% of all RPGS that rely on basically fetch quests and kill the foozle quests.

What are this reviewers ideas of great RPGS I would love to find out. I hope people don't listen to these magazine reviews, they are so simplistic.

As to comparisons to larger budget games, Mars War Logs is very good in the gameplay aspect, unless you are looking for endless pointless grinding.

As for length, I have been playing for 15 hours already, and probably only half way through the game. These dogmatic time length absolutes people postulate like 15 hours long are relative, take it with a grain of salt.

To sum it up, I feel our space program ended up like this. "It's one small step for man. One giant leap for man kind. Oops I fell on my butt after that leap and can't get up anymore."
Last edited by buckaroobonzai; July 13th, 2013 at 08:23.

buckaroobonzai

VR nomad