View Single Post

July 16th, 2013, 05:32
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
It's over, and is not cancelled.
And in the end it wasn't much of shtako. Cheesy, silly, bad pilot… But slowly it turned into a watchable sci fi. I'd say 6/10 for the first season, hopefully the next one will be better as so many posibilities are left open.
Yeah, I ended up sticking with it. Seems like the writers were having trouble picking a direction, though. So many "bad guys" introduced, fleshed out, and then inexplicably discarded. Don't think I like the "mystical" angles introduced in the last couple episodes, though. I guess we'll see how it does in season two. It's easy enough to have the DVR record it…

I'm really hating the crazy timing on stuff now, though. Shows taking 3 months off around XMas, shows starting in early August, shows not starting until late October… I miss the bad old days when everything came out at the beginning of September, ran until the week before Christmas, and then the midseason replacements rolled out in January and ran thru May. Now it's nearly impossible to keep track of what's happening when.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer