Grid Cartographer - Tool For Drawing RPG Maps
View Single Post
July 20th, 2013, 00:19
Hey everyone, I've just released v1.3.8 of Grid Cartographer.
Grab the update / free edition here:
Here are changes from the latest version:
* ADDED: New 'start' screen with quick access to recent files and new map type selection.
* ADDED: 30 x 30 major grid lines setting for The Bard's Tale.
* ADDED: Per-map file saving of block-based / edge-based setting. To make switching games easier.
* PRO: Rotate and Flip actions (and keyboard shortcuts) now work when pasting and moving regions.
* PRO: Rotate and Flip actions are context sensitive - if you have dragged out a selection then only that region will be affected.
* CHANGED: The fill area tool now keeps the selection active, allowing you to drag it around and quickly paint several areas.
* FIXED: Keyboard shortcuts on transform > rotation menu options were incorrect.
Join Date: Jun 2013
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Hidden Asbestos
Find More Posts by Hidden Asbestos