View Single Post

Default Amazing Screenshot Thread

July 24th, 2013, 11:39
Originally Posted by jhwisner View Post
I think with you getting your copy of skyrim to look like THAT then your next upgrade needs to be an Oculus Rift - the ultimate hiking simulator accessory. At least get it before fallout 4 comes out.

Alright I guess the ultimate hiking simulator accessory would be that pedestal you use with the Rift and actually control walking by… walking. I have to admit though that looks suspiciously like exercise and might be a trap.
That is so cool lol! Clever trap to get gamers to exercise indeed. Luckily I have two large dogs I have to walk 2-3 times a day along with going to the gym every morning so I am covered in that regard.

I hope I live long enough to see some of these cool new virtual reality tools really come into their own. Amazing what technology is doing. For now will settle with the Titan. I don't really spend my money on much outside of required things and the dogs so getting the Titan was a nice splurge - gaming is my main hobby.

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch