View Single Post

July 25th, 2013, 10:08
Originally Posted by greywolf00 View Post
Kenshi is interesting. There's a lot of different options on how to approach it. Can really run a legit trade center or build an elite military squad to chase down bandits. It's still Alpha and a lot of the concepts that are planned aren't in yet, but there's enough to enjoy it right now. My biggest issue is the lack of sound, you don't realize how much it adds to the experience till you don't have it.
I made quite a few notes on Kenshi, but I want to round it off with a few questions to the developer before sending it to Myrthos. The soundsystem and music is now in the works, so it will hopefully be in an update a few months down the line. Right now I found it interesting to play this with classical music playing in the background in the Media Player - goes well with the endless deserts

Myrthos, regarding Shadowrun: since this is a short game, I would be interested and probably able to contribute something - but it might be a good one to have multiple perspectives on as well. I'll get my backer copy so at least for me no review copy required.

GhanBuriGhan

Wose extraordinaire