View Single Post

August 1st, 2013, 04:27
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Rune you can stop if it with the passive aggressiveness you display toward me. I get you don't like me. It's mutual.

And Lucky Day I'm sorry I missed your email. I started posting other news and forgot about it. You can remind me by a personal message also. I always get those and post the news from them..
I'm going to point out that this little overreaction you did to a simple little comment has caused some angst, and it wasn't supposed to.. Very often you see a lot of comments on this site how we should or shouldn't post a news story because it isn't RPGish enough. I guess I should have posted a with it then it wouldn't have got everyones panties in a bunch. It was meant to be a tongue in cheek jab at how many on this site view shadowrun as not RPGish enough.

For the record I don't dislike you at all, I'm not sure why you got that impression. Should I treat what you say differently then everyone elses? I guess I will continue on posting on things and you can continue on disliking me, we don't have to like everyone.
--
If you don't stand behind your troops, feel free to stand in front.

rune_74

SasqWatch