View Single Post

August 2nd, 2013, 02:35
O no no no! I can't listen to all this right now!
After having listened to the ones HiddenX mentioned in his first post about Summer and Sun, post #3141, I returned to post the result of a small search for videos I did myself, and my jaw dropped. I certainly did not expect more awaiting me! O my, it has multiplied. Gosh. Guys. What have you done!

Okay.
Back to me.
So I remembered a beautiful song, ideal for lazy and laid-back evenings/nights, like tonight, with a temperature (after sunset) of 25 degrees Celsius or so (77 degrees Fahrenheit):
Nitin Sawhney - Sunset. Don't pay attention to the cover of the CD, the warmth of the song will melt the snow.
I also searched for Melanie Safka's Sun and moon, silver anniversary, unplugged. It's really gorgeous, but I can not find a video.

Back to you and your wonderful results. Tomorrow at noon a temperature of 37 degrees Celsius (98.6 Fahrenheit) is expected here where I live, that'll be a new all time record for my country (since they began measuring the temperatures that is). With this heat one can't do a thing without an airco (I have only an electric fan at my disposal) since it'll be muggy as well, I think.
Perfect day to listen to your songs. Thanks HiddenX, Thrasher, txa1265 and dteowner!

A man should never be ashamed to own he has been wrong, which is but saying that he is wiser today than he was yesterday - Alexander Pope

Omega

Low Profile