View Single Post

August 10th, 2013, 21:57
Wow those are really nice, and a very unique looking ENB - those images had a great distinct style to them. Jealous of the FPS lol. Somber is a very big performance hog. Even with the Titan if I down-sample from 3840 (4x) my fps is about 5-9. If I switch to 2560 (2x) then I can get about 28-32 indoors and 20-24 outdoors on average. So not really playable but good for screenshots. So at the moment I am just doing 2048x1152 -> 1920x1080 which helps a little with quality and but not as nice as the 2560 which is my preferred .. on the other hand it gives me a good solid fps for playing.

Using Unreal I can get a playable 30-40 outdoors with 2560 and 50-60 indoors which is fine … but I really like Somber a the moment so reserve major down sampling for stories and screenshot expeditions

I finished my other game and started a new one so decided to go with somethnig different myself and settled on Somber Antique using ENB 200.

This is probably one of my all time favorites ever, Whiterun market in the rain:

A nice shot of a covered bridge, near the mill on the way to Falkreath:

Town of Oakwood (Mod):

Escape exit from Helgen:

A top down shot of Riverwood and its Lumberyard:

Durak the Dawnguard Orc (do-over mod I did myself - this one isn't somber though, its Kountervibe ENB by Kyo:

Character is centrality, the impossibility of being displaced or overset. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

wolfgrimdark

Keeper of the Watch