View Single Post

August 19th, 2013, 18:38
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
Thanks for the review! It seems the good points as well as the weaknesses are largely the same as in SP (minus the character interaction part).
What was your impression, are people playing it multiplayer? Was it easy to find players? I haven't tried myself yet, but I remember reading a review that called the MP "dead on arrival", so I was wondering.
Also another question: how long does a strategic MP campaign take to play, roughly? Can it be saved and taken up again later?
I had the closed beta version - and not a lot of people were playing that one. When I tried the full version, not much seemed to have changed. I just checked Steam right now - and only 6-7 games were active online.

Then again, I think this kind of game is best played with friends and not strangers on Steam.

As for the MP campaign, it would depend on the map size. But it's a very short game compared to most turn-based strategy games. A game can be as short as an hour if you don't fight your battles manually - and I don't think you'd play many games for more than 3-4 hours.

You can save your progress as the host, yeah

DArtagnan

Waste of potential