View Single Post

August 22nd, 2013, 08:40
Hello again to all you old timers

Wulf is correct and I've played mage only many times as it is my favorite. If you search youtube for TheWonderer's vids on Gothic, such as speedrun, you can learn to beat the game MANY ways and even in less than an hour if you so choose. If it is your first play through, please avoid those vids! TRUST ME! Avoid them! Just enjoy the game because your first play is the best.

I don't remember if it was here or at the dot, but I did a post outlining Mage play.

I read earlier in this thread that some areas should be avoided as a low level, but if you know how, some of these areas can get you some serious XP fast….one being the area outside the entrance to the orc temple. Ummm….slow down you animal, don't try to cross the bridge lol. I won't post more about it in your thread as not to highjack it. I prolly already posted it here somewhere, but if you need the info start a new spoilers thread and I'll chime in.

Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?

Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Uriziel

Watchdog