View Single Post

August 26th, 2013, 18:04
Originally Posted by GhanBuriGhan View Post
I don't think that's true. Maybe not the longtime fans, but threads asking for multiplayer were rampant from the days of Morrowind, and never stopped as long as I followed the TES boards (I stopped visiting regularly about the time the formation of Zenimax online was announced).
^This

Since Bethesda operated forums via BBS and CompuServe the idea of an online TES has been talked about. In contemporary times it has been brought up over and over again on the official forums.

Before TES:O was announced, when people would bring the topic of an online TES, reaction would be about 50/50. Half the people would chime in 'GOD NOOOO' the other half would be 'GOD YESSSS.'

I can imagine a few ways that an online TES could be fun. Some of the announced features seem interesting so I will give the game a try. But it is more than likely that I will only be a 1 to 3 month subscriber and then be done.

All that said though, I do hope that the single player series will continue on as single player games are my first choice.

If I'm right but there is no wife around to acknowledge it, am I still right?

TheMadGamer

SasqWatch