View Single Post

August 27th, 2013, 19:26
Between party mix, specific quest experience, and the total number of folks we've got, I'd say we're looking at running raids over-level across the board. To my mind, our goals are more about running new-to-most-of-us content and collecting new-to-us loot than XP or even favor. If we end up running DQ on normal with level 20 toons, I don't particularly have a problem with that (although with items now having normal/hard/elite versions, it probably makes sense to run elite if we can manage it).

After some thought, I think our primary "non-Friday-8's" goal should be getting S;etys capped on 2 toons—one for running epic content and one for TR. Most, if not all, of us have toons ready to bring around on TR and I expect most will do the TR pretty soon once the enhancement fiasco (grumble, whine, grumble) settles. I don't know that we'll form another "thou shalt stick together" group since we've got a loooooong way to go with our 8's, but having a 2nd lifer with improved gear available to run with that wave of TRs should improve Aletys's enjoyment significantly. At a bare minimum, her having an epic toon will dramatically improve our flexibility to deal with absences on Fridays if everyone has the option to pivot to lvl20+ toons where content level, toon level, favor, and bravery largely become meaningless.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!
Last edited by dteowner; August 31st, 2013 at 14:57.

dteowner

Shoegazer