View Single Post

August 28th, 2013, 15:51
Originally Posted by Sacred_Path View Post
There was an option in MMVII to use bows in melee? Seems enough for a replay to me

Good preview, though I missed some information about how viable parties that differ from the default party are.
If you turned off the automatic weapon swap, I believe you could fire bows even when the critters were right on top of you. Admittedly, I always built for melee (everyone would have some sort of ranged attack, but it was only something to do until I got close enough to melee, well, other than extreme distance sniping) and it's been a day or two since I did a MM7 replay, so my memory could be crap.

In the interest of time, I only ran the default party. I see no reason why you couldn't build a different crew if you wanted. Overall feedback seems to be that the archer is worthless (which I'd largely agree with), so dropping a second caster (probably one focused on healing) into that slot might actually be an improvement.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer