View Single Post

August 28th, 2013, 16:28
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
There's a reason for that…

Everything I've found — and I'm talking everything including all the propaganda they sent with RPGWatch's preview copy plus some extra behind-the-scenes stuff I've been involved with — has Ubisoft plastered all over it. Emails all have Ubisoft addresses, even from people that you'd expect to be part of the development team. I can't find a developer's studio name to save my butt. I've been wondering if perhaps Ubi is doing this with a skunkworks team of their own. Doubt it, but I'm running out of alternatives. If I'm just being a blind moron, I'd welcome somebody sharing the info with us all because I'd like to know, too.
Okay, then it's understandable you couldn't include it. But maybe you should have simply asked in our forum. It's no secret Limbic is the developer, although Ubi follows their usual tight regime to brand everything as Ubi. Somebody would have told you.
And of course we need to know who does all the good things (-> developer) and who is responsible if the game sucks (-> publisher).

There's a big Limbic logo at the bottom of the OpenDev page, btw.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team