View Single Post

September 9th, 2013, 14:32
Well, I have to say that I'm disappointed in the game. Not that the game is bad but so far I like Skyrim more and I greatly dislike Skyrims leveling system. Its just the "fun factor". I find myself trying to find the next part of the quest/mission much to long. I have 2 quests that even tho I could see where the next part was, it just wasn't there or at least where I could find it. One kill mission I have no idea how to complete as I have no clue on how to blow up the nests even I have bombs in my inventory. It doesn't seem to want to use them on the nest. I dislike having to turn to the internet to figure out how to solve a quest. My gaming time is limited, I don't want to be annoyed by it.

I also find myself not even looking at what I am picking up / looting anymore as there is so much of it. Its an rpg, I shouldn't be disinterested in loot.

And yeah QTE is pretty dumb, I pretty quickly unchecked that box.

I picked up The Last Wish to better understand the setting and it reminds me alot of Robert E Howards and Michael Moorcocks short stories which I liked.
Last edited by Toff; September 9th, 2013 at 14:43.

Toff

Sentinel