View Single Post

September 9th, 2013, 15:28
Gloo, are you saying my gamma is too high? Funny, because if I record at normal gamma settings in-game, the videos come out dark. I will turn the gamma down some and see if that helps you. Maybe your brightness is set too high on your screen? Please let me know your thoughts because I want to get this sorted so the visuals and perfect, but so far it's been a struggle. On my end, the videos look great (for the most part, some spots have weird texture issues from the gamma being set so high).

Any other feedback regarding the brightness and look of the videos would be greatly appreciated, so feel free to criticize!

Thanks for subscribing! I will go through for a long time. Not sure if I'll reach the end but I'll try! Ciao!

Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
Weird… I played Morrowind for a good 200 hours or so back in the day, but I don't remember ever encountering a "mating" Kagouti.

I've yet to try MGSO 3.0. I remember version 2.0 ran very choppy for me in Win 7 64bit for some reason. It ran fine though in Win XP on the same system.
I'm using Win 7 64-bit and MGSO 3.0 runs great. The only time it's choppy is if I'm encoding a video in the background, which happened in this playthrough. I didn't realize video encoding was such a CPU hog.

The mating Kagouti is a rare encounter. They are the only 2 mating Kagoutis in the game as far as I know. They are a little stronger than normal Kagoutis as well in order to simulate their aggressiveness while mating. This has been your Morrowind fun fact of the day…
Last edited by Fluent; September 9th, 2013 at 15:47.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team