View Single Post

September 10th, 2013, 23:10
Originally Posted by JuliusMagnus View Post
Clever, that way you get your games double and can't give away individual games you already have by sharing the particular steam key on twitter/facebook.

It's an 'issue' with the EA Origin humble bundle, the games people already have are often given away and in this particular case you sometimes get codes for Origin and Steam you give one of them them away through twitter.

'issue' because it's not an issue for me, but I bet it is for the business types. Having a key for the whole lot gives you no chance to cherry-pick and give away particular titles from the collection.

I wonder if Humble-bundle will use a single steam key for the bundles in the future?
But you can give away all of the disc versions except for skyrim because they include the retail copies which don't use steam. I actually wonder if they might consider that a positive since two of those are free downloads as it is and giving away the morrowind or oblivion discs might just entice someone to drop cash on skyrim.

Originally Posted by stealth View Post
Anyone know if Arena is 1.06 (as the patched floppy release that is a free download) or if it the CD version with speech and cinematics?
Good question - would be annoying of them to have given Arena its own disc in the collection and not bothered putting on the cd version with voice/etc. right?

jhwisner

SasqWatch