View Single Post

September 13th, 2013, 01:22
Edited by Myrthos: restored the original post and posted the reply 3 posts down.

Originally Posted by fadedc View Post
Even with the demo it's hard to say how much of a milestone it is. It's not the first time a demo has been released, and it's unclear to me just how much progress was really made between the current one and the one from over 15 years ago. Certainly a lot of the areas are the same.
Basically, there are two possibilities:

1) Cleve is a fraud and there isn't more to his game than what makes up the demo and the possibly soon-to-come superdemo.

2) The game is mostly done, but Cleve outright lied about the game being in a releasable state by May 2013

I believe in 2, but I realize that all kickstarters are risky ventures, even with Cleve's sketchy promise that "completion isn't subject to funding", because completion could mean anything. Though I think we really have to take into account Cleve's perfectionism, or maybe OCD, which I also genuinely believe in by now. I'm sure it's not just laziness or lack of work that's to blame for the late delivery.
--
Originally Posted by sakichop
So basically what people want is a game where you can play many different races having violent sex with up to 3 friends while yelling obscenities.
Last edited by Myrthos; September 13th, 2013 at 08:29. Reason: Restored original post

Sacred_Path

Basement Horror