View Single Post

September 20th, 2013, 00:17
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Good thing I enjoy the earlier M&M's, I'll keep playing them instead. Forcing someone to register at another site and having multiple online requirements is just sheer madness, and I'll never ever participate in it. Why people actually jump through these hoops is totally beyond me, if enough people said no, believe me, it would be changed.

-Carn
It's just the way of the world now.

seems every time I turn around I need to register for something.

I have a hotmail account so I could install win8, a gmail for android phone, an icloud and itunes for ipad, steam, origin,beam dog, gog, uplay, etc, etc, etc.

It's just the price of doing business nowadays, I don't think most even see it as a problem. Especially the younger crowd, my kids don't even bat an eye or miss a key stroke when the need to sign up for accounts for all their games.

As for the game I'm definitely getting it I already have uplay for other games and after you first install it it's pretty unobtrusive after that.

You don't install games anymore, you install clients. You can stick to your guns I guess but your available games library will continue to dwindle.

sakichop

SasqWatch