View Single Post

October 5th, 2013, 00:21
Yeah wait a sale if the price isn't ok for you, it's that simple. The price of a game isn't purely how much it costs but also how much it will sells. It's not a simple equation. Despite all qualities, and despite knowing that BG2:EE will include both Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal, I doubt this release can sell very well.

I have been very satisfied by BG:EE that I don't see why I won't pick BG2:EE. I agree the price could seems high for what's just a refresh, not a remake, and with an original game that is still running. But I consider it was probably still a large amount of work, and modders are unable to provide the same release refresh. I'll get it full price to support and because of the Mac release, for PC only I don't know.

EDIT: And frankly, once the EE is cleaned from important bugs, I don't see how buy the original would be a better choice for someone with broken CD/DVD or that hadn't yet the game. That's one more good reason of such releases. And frankly I'd rush on some other games with EE if they had a Mac version. :-)

Ihaterpg

Banned