View Single Post

October 5th, 2013, 01:41
Originally Posted by Dajjer View Post
I put in over 300 hours with plain vanilla Skyrim. Because of the vast landscape I was never bored. Just so much to explore both over and under land.
I played 100 hours Skyrim, because of the vast landscape I was never bored. Just so much to explore both over and under land.

But at hour 101 I got bored to play the tourist, to have quote companions and dogs was immortal, to have realize the fights wasn't fun, that no story not even the main wasn't grabbing my curiosity, and NPC wasn't doing a much better job, that I was starting considering dragons as rabbits and that was like a blaspheme. Then I stopped play it.

I think Skyrim was in my top 10 during about 40 hours of play, then in my top 20 during the 40 next hours, and for the 20 next hours it was nowhere.

I still consider it as an impressive achievement, and that some of the modern design difficulties has been targeted in very interesting ways and probably set some future standards.

EDIT: So much to explore under land? I remember only some cool but very linear dungeons.

Ihaterpg

Banned