View Single Post

October 5th, 2013, 17:37
Don't eat so many runes that your regen time on fire spiral is too high. Keep the regen time at a low enough time so that you can spam another as soon as the first is done. If you have to wait for a long time before you cn cast it again, you're toast. You also want to socket vampire runes and/or rings that have the life leech bonus. You want the spiral to not only damage, but to heal you as it does so. Once you get life leech to around 35% or so, you will be pretty much unstoppable. Also use fireball to pick off monsters that escaped the spiral. It's not too difficult to have a high damage fireball with less than a second regen. Very helpful. I have literally thousands of hours invested in Sacred, my favorite series. Be glad to help in any way I can, although I used Ice shards on my BM, not spiral. You also may want to find gear with "regeneration spells %" if your regen times are too high.

We satisfy our endless needs, and justify our bloody deeds, in the name of destiny, and in the name of God.

Icefire

Sentinel
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor