View Single Post

October 9th, 2013, 12:52
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
As I said, it's subjective. My example stands though. Most of the time, you were only upgrading for a small difference in Borderlands.

It boils down to whether you prefer less frquent upgrades or if you're the type of person who likes to come by them easily and often. You're obviously the latter.
I think you're wrong in that you're "constantly" swapping between nearly identical weapons. My experience is that you're swapping between weapons that are often quite different - which is part of the fun. The "constant" part is mostly in the beginning - and as soon as you find some of the unique weapons - the frequency will drop significantly. Obviously, this requires you to have played the game for a while.

I don't know why you'd conclude that I prefer easy and frequent upgrades. All I'm saying is that I like more variety - and I don't need all that variety to be super significant.

I'm fine with waiting for significant upgrades - and I'd feel saturated if I got something super sigificant every few minutes.

Again, my problem with "few things" is that games tend to be very predictable in terms of builds and mechanics if there aren't enough things to choose from.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential