View Single Post

October 18th, 2013, 20:42
Originally Posted by txa1265 View Post
UGH. You effing misogynist troll. You had a point up until you chose to make it invalid by invoking such a term.
You simply can't accuse someone of that if the targeted personen worked more than 4 terms in womens studies at college.

I used the word in the follwing meaning: "an act of plunder, violent seizure, or abuse; despoliation; violation: the rape of the countryside."

This is absolutly right for what STEAM, GG, iTunes etc is for culture.

As far as my point is concerned: My copy of "The Colonel's Bequest" contains a coloured magnifier that is used to secure evidence for the case in the manual. Will your GoG do this for you?

And if the quality of art is not a complex, interdependent process with a lot of elements, why do they exhibit the Mona Lisa at the Louvre anyway? You can see a scan on the internet any second. Make a hardcopy or look at a reprint.

Do you really argue that these things are the same, if taken from their original (or at least traditional) context?

So, if this is the case, why was the box of "Dark Seed" created by H. R. Giger? Isn't a piece of art an entity of its own? The box not only reflects the ongoings and the atmosphere of the game, it IS part of the game.

blackcanopus:
Steam is out of question. It's not convenient, it's not easy to use, it's not simple and fast. It's terrible.
"Where STEAM fails, the PHOENIX rises"

Sir_Brennus

Planeswalker