View Single Post

October 19th, 2013, 20:00
During the Game Developer Conference in San Francisco and at Gamescom in Cologne this year, we showed some of the different classes that you can play in Age of Wonders III.
I find it kind of unfair when gaming companies - be it devs or pubs - say that they were showing stuff at the Games Com - when they had been showing it in fact only for a tiny fraction of the visotors, the business visitors, namely. And not to the 99 % rest of the visitors …

I have seen this several times already - Triumph Studios is not an exception to this - companies claiming they were showing stuff when they did so behind closed doors … Who in the world is interested in the fact of them showing stuff behind closed doors ?

I never saw Triumph Studios in the public area in the Games Com, so please correct me if I have overlooked them there.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR