View Single Post

Default Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut - Review Roundup

October 21st, 2013, 01:08
I have two new reviews for Deus Ex: Human Revolution: Director's Cut. The game itself will be released in two days for those that are interested in replaying the upgraded version.

Polygon- 9/10

With improvements to the game's flow and excellent second-screen support, the Director's Cut of Human Revolution is the definitive version of an excellent game. Human Revolution would bear replaying even without the enhancements ó it's a rare title that combines superb world building and storytelling with such dedication to player choice. I lost myself in the world of Human Revolution, and relished every opportunity to dive deeper into its mysteries.
Dracula's Cave - 9/10

At itís core this might be the same game from 2011, but thatís really not a bad thing. The setting is still awesome, the atmosphere is still immense, and you still have the same unnecessarily brutal melee attack that never fails to entertain. Some of the old issues remain, including some loading sequences that break up gameplay, and an excessive amount of onscreen waypoints, but all of the gameís biggest flaws have been fixed. If youíve not played Deus Ex: Human Revolution before, then this is the version you want, but Iíd also recommend it to fans of the original, as itís still great fun on the second playthrough.

More information.

"Beware the potato for he is easily angered."- Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team