View Single Post

October 22nd, 2013, 22:38
Originally Posted by DArtagnan View Post
Is it really important to you that "the viewing public" will follow?
Unfortunately, shows live and die by ratings. If you don't help out the moronic masses a little, you end up cancelled.
Well, if they haven't made her stand out with her severe social awkwardness - then they've certainly failed in doing the character justice.

In the Danish/Swedish version - she's clearly "out there" compared with everyone else at the job.
Oh, they captured that just fine. It's the "why" that they've failed dismally on. Unless you've got a degree in psychology or the drive to spend a few hours digging on WebMD just for fun, you're left with the choice of her just being generically fucked up or a complete bitch. Neither of which is good for the character, the show, or your desires for education.
Pretty sad if they've messed it up so badly - but I have to say I suspect you're just not good at picking up on subtleties - hehe.
Certainly a possibility. Subtle wouldn't be considered a trait of my carefully constructed online persona.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Still afraid to hope / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer