View Single Post

October 23rd, 2013, 22:37
It's definitely got some hardcore, tough elements going for it. It's really a throwback to when RPGs were challenging and didn't hold your hand.

I had to say goodbye to my Leaf Elf. Between his Traumatic Fever and Frostbite, he didn't make it back to Orvil. I pleaded for a miracle but was denied. Finally, I had to replace him with a Dwarf. It's going to be tough losing the elf because he was my primary hunter/survivalist of the party. He would always gather the water and food in camp, and he had some nice spells that came in handy, too. The Dwarf, however, can pick pockets, play instruments and appraise items. He's also good with a crossbow, so he should fit right in nicely.

If you guys have any ideas for features you'd like to see added to the game, go here > http://forum.schicksalsklinge.com/in…ard&boardID=89 and make a post. Chris Firefox (a developer for the remake) will personally respond to you and let you know if they can implement the idea. They are already implementing quite a bit of user content and user generated ideas, so if you have something you've always wanted to see in a game like this, go there and let them know!
Last edited by Fluent; October 23rd, 2013 at 22:58.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team