View Single Post

October 24th, 2013, 14:53
Interesting. As usual, you're in such a hurry that you've failed to read what I've actually typed. It is a nice change to see that you've actually done some research for a change beyond regurgitating from esteemed points of light like HuffPo and DailyKos.

I'll say it slowly. Prove…that…man's…influence…is…bigger…than…nature's . Nobody's denying man's influence. Does it really matter compared to drivers that occur at the cosmic level?

Anyway, let's take a look at your references. The EPA states that exhaled CO2 is just returning the carbon that was temporarily held in plants. OK. I'm good with that. Now, think hard here. Where does oil come from? All together now, class. Dead plants and animals. So, if "returning CO2 temporarily held by plants to the system" is a completely natural part of the carbon cycle, then why would it be different burning a barrel of oil versus eating McDonalds?

The point in all of this is that you need to think and question. When it comes to climate change, questioning is not allowed. People that didn't buy into the hockey stick study were ridiculed and written off as crackpot deniers, same empty insults your hurl at me any time I have the poor manners to question your schtick. Then we find out those crackpot deniers were right because the hockey stick study was FRAUDULENT. Strangely enough, I didn't hear too many apologies to the crackpots after that. The attitude hasn't changed in the slightest even though the lesson is clear.

We don't understand jackshit about all the inputs to the problem but we're damn certain we know the answer to the question. That's arrogant and dumb. Use your brain, Thrasher. Even if it does turn about that man is master of the universe and Mother Nature is a pussy (I'd love to get some action on that bet), the thinking will still be worthwhile.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Afraid to hope / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer