View Single Post

October 30th, 2013, 18:18
Nice review. I would have chosen an more elaborate and distinguished language, but that's just me.

Figures of speech like "first, let's talk about the elephant in the room" are something I haven't heard before. It is clear what this means, but I just haven't heard it before.

You use a language which is more close to everyday common language, closer to slang or something in that direction, which I found a little bit odd for an preview, but in the end it doesn't add or take away from the review's quality. It's just that I'm unused to it.

What I had problems understanding is that "tome thing", too. I do know what a tome is, but to me, the sentences read as if there was an actual tome within the package, not an handbook.

Your review gives me hope again, and I believe that it is safer now for me to buy this game for me as an Christmas present.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR