View Single Post

October 30th, 2013, 18:18
Nice review. I would have chosen an more elaborate and distinguished language, but that's just me.

Figures of speech like "first, let's talk about the elephant in the room" are something I haven't heard before. It is clear what this means, but I just haven't heard it before.

You use a language which is more close to everyday common language, closer to slang or something in that direction, which I found a little bit odd for an preview, but in the end it doesn't add or take away from the review's quality. It's just that I'm unused to it.

What I had problems understanding is that "tome thing", too. I do know what a tome is, but to me, the sentences read as if there was an actual tome within the package, not an handbook.

Your review gives me hope again, and I believe that it is safer now for me to buy this game for me as an Christmas present.
--
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR