View Single Post

November 9th, 2013, 06:04
Originally Posted by crpgnut View Post
Assuming the same amount every day, they'll hit $90,000. Hopefully, they've set up interviews and such with several of the gaming media sites. RPGWatch is fervent, but small.
I do agree about getting on the larger sites, but it's not easy. As some sites won't even mention a project till it's half funded at least.

Still According to the logs we get about 30-200 visitors every hour on top of the forum members that log on. Were small I agree but it helps.

Originally Posted by cozzbp View Post
Yeah, I've personally sent press releases and news tips to around 40 different gaming sites today, with no hits so far…So we are really looking for ways to get features by other media sites. Any suggestions as far as that goes would be very helpful. The other gaming sites that are really picking us up are German and Italian ones, and we did an interview for an italian website.
Did you guys try PC Gamer, DSO Gaming, Indierpgs, Incgamers, TruePCGaming, RPGamer, or DualShockers. They cover kickstarters with previews, and interviews.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; November 9th, 2013 at 06:20.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team