View Single Post

December 4th, 2013, 07:07
Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
There should be two icons: the one on the home screen named WizGrave; and the other in the app menu called The Wizard's Grave. Some versions of Android cut off the title for some reason on the home page so I had to keep it short.

Do you have two on the home page? Does one icon say Wizard War? Did I send you a beta copy in the past?
No, no beta copy. I don't mind paying and supporting my local indie developers. Actually what seemed to happen was they both appeared on the home screen. The icon called "The Wizard's Grave" appears on my home screen after the APK install. I moved it over two pages before starting it. But WizGrave appeared only after I quit the game. I know it added it after quitting the game, because when it quit, it automatically zoomed back to the home screen, then added the WizGrave icon, as if it was performing a new install. It didn't affect anything. I just deleted it, and it runs fine from the other icon, but I thought i'd report it, in case there was a reason for what it was doing.

Caddy

Broken Screwdriver