View Single Post

December 5th, 2013, 05:17
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
No, no beta copy. I don't mind paying and supporting my local indie developers. Actually what seemed to happen was they both appeared on the home screen. The icon called "The Wizard's Grave" appears on my home screen after the APK install. I moved it over two pages before starting it. But WizGrave appeared only after I quit the game. I know it added it after quitting the game, because when it quit, it automatically zoomed back to the home screen, then added the WizGrave icon, as if it was performing a new install. It didn't affect anything. I just deleted it, and it runs fine from the other icon, but I thought i'd report it, in case there was a reason for what it was doing.
thanks. that's really odd. You have a Nexus 7 right? I'm trying to get ahold of my buddy who has one and see what happens there. Only problem is that Android seems to keep a memory of this sort of thing after install.

I'll double check the Home icon install code to see if it does it twice. It should only put WizGrave there.

Originally Posted by txa1265 View Post
Shows not compatible with Kindle Fire HD or HDX.
I want to test it on the emulator on those versions before I make it available Mike just to be safe. I'm sure it will work and I'll check it in Saturday at latest.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch