View Single Post

December 9th, 2013, 11:42
Originally Posted by SirJames View Post
You're just contradicting yourself. You like exploration but you don't like architecture? The 3D architecture of polygons that makes up the whole world? But you like finding and interacting with stuff? Finding, as in discovering and using a secret? What dark souls is all about?
I like physical objects and I like "natural environments" a lot more than empty hallways with non-interactive objects that have loot in them.

Ok, so you actually agree with me all along?
I don't think so.

Well, dark and gritty with two "evil" options is pretty much Witcher. Maybe you don't like Witcher any more than I do?
I like Witcher 2 a lot.

Stats? Not really. I've won the game with a level 1 - never raising my stats. Because Its mostly a game about…
Sounds even worse.

New toys. Loot. The same loot I hope Witcher3 gets. Loot that changes gameplay in the same way Dark Souls weapons change it.
You mean weapons with different stats? Sure.

You don't know that.
We don't really know anything, that's true.

A lot has been tweaked to make the game less frustrating. Like unlimited carry weight so you can collect every item, the Estus Flask instead of grinding for grass.
I don't recall that being a big issue for me in Demon's Souls. Surely you can come up with something better?

DArtagnan

Waste of potential