View Single Post

December 12th, 2013, 19:09
Originally Posted by Voqar View Post
I would agree that the pricing on this game is ridiculous considering it's crowd funded (actually, it would be ridiculous for any indie game).

I have a lot of alpha/early access games and pretty much all of them are indie type games with low price tags and no extra fees to pay in advance for an unfinished game.

I'm very interested in this game but not really liking the way it's being presented sales-wise, especially for a game that was crowd funded. Seems a little (or a lot) greedy.
The pricing is ridiculous? If you pledged on Kickstarter you got the game for as little as 15$. That pricetag is a joke, considering we regularily pay three times that for AAA titles (and I actually don't care how it's funded, the price of a product is always what people are willing to pay no?) Now, if you're only talking about the fact that they charge for beta access sure, maybe a bit greedy. On the other hand you don't have to play the beta, and you don't miss out on anything in the game because you choose not to.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?