View Single Post

December 20th, 2013, 23:55
Originally Posted by JonNik View Post
You liking it though ?
Absolutely. Played it for a couple of hours, felt like it was going in the right direction, stopped playing. There are some huge balance issues (I read through their forums alot so I'm not the only one who thinks so), mainly that awareness is a God stat and charisma a dump stat (I agree on the first one, not so much on charisma. Like in many party based game I'm fine with a "paladin" doing all the talking while the rest can safely dump charisma…).

The combat is good but some more tactical depth would be nice, still satisfying though. The writing is excellent, and the voice acting that's in it (I would have been fine with none) is way above average. I didn't experience any performance issues whatsoever, nor crashes, but I didn't play for that long either. Some people on the Inxile forums are complaining that it's to much Fallout and to little Wasteland. I'm a huge Fallout fan and never played the original Wasteland, so for me that's a pro, not a con.

The feeling I left the game with is that I do want to play ALOT more. When it's finished.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?