View Single Post

January 1st, 2014, 18:58
Originally Posted by you View Post
-
Naturally i won't consider this game (on IOS) becuase I don't run apple products. Maybe on andriod just as a show of support but i generally don't play games on my tablets - well long games - most time waster stuff when i have a few minutes here and there.
That's the huge flaw I see in their rationale of "there aren't many high quality RPGs for mobile devices, so now's our chance". The reason there aren't many could be that the audience simply isn't there. Most WRPG fans, I think, tend to prefer playing on PC. And if their RPG is truly quality it could likely do well on PC.

That said, I recently got an Android tablet and I have been looking for a few decent RPGs to play on it. All I've found so far is Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and Tales of Illyria. And SRR, but I already have that on PC… So I will most likely get TSS when it's released for Android, but I'd probably be more excited for this game if it was turn-based.. Not only because I greatly prefer TB, but because touch controls aren't usually as responsive as a controller or mouse / keyboard… I really think they made a big mistake by not making a PC version of this game.

daveyd

Sentinel